Archive for June, 2013
June 11th, 2013
Ever wanted to make a video tribute? It’s pretty much a video dedicated to something you love – maybe your family, friends or team. Here is how you can make yours excellent.
1) Choose a topic. If you are reading this, chances are you already know what you want to make the tribute about. You should be somewhat passionate about your tribute-subject, otherwise it’s not really much of a tribute.
2) Get pictures or video. Pick inspiring or dramatic photos. If you pick photos that cast your subject in a bad light, again, then it’s not much of a tribute.
3) Import your photos into your movie making program (iMovie or Windows Movie Maker). Arrange them in an order you think would be appealing.
4) Add music. This is one of the most important parts. The music may be what determines whether your audience watches or decides to look at something else. A silent tribute is the worst you could do, because then it’s just like staring at still pictures which lacks emotion. Pick a song that is a personal favorite, or one that fits the subject of the tribute in a certain way.
5) Upload your video to YouTube or another video sharing site. Name it something like “[Insert Name here] Tribute” or “A Tribute to [Insert Name here].
Don’t have time to make a tribute video, or need to sprinkle some extra awesomeness into a movie for entertainment? Contact us today to make a video tribute for you! View a sample here: