Storyteller Productions

Organizing, Preserving, and
Showcasing your Special Photos

How do I supply you with the music that I want to use?

In order for us to use copyrighted music in your video montage, you must supply us with the original music CD. If you do not own the music, we can purchase it on your behalf for an additional fee per song.

Posted in: Home Video